This is an old revision of the document!
These instructions will work for Windows 8 and Windows 10. These images are from Windows 8 however the steps are the same on Windows 10 however the images may look a bit different.
1) Click on the Wi-Fi signal bars near the clock and choose “Network & Internet settings”
2) On the Status page, scroll down to the bottom and click “Network and Sharing Center”
3) Choose “Setup a new connection or network”
4) Choose “Manually connect to a wireless network”
5) Make yours look exactly as shown below…then click “NEXT”.
6) Click “Change connection settings”
7) Click on the “Security” tab then click on “Settings”.
8) Un-check “Verify the server's identity by validating the certificate” THEN verify yours look exactly as shown below and click “OK”
9). Click Configure and UNCHECK “Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any)” then click “OK” and then OK again to close the Properties window.
10) Click on “Advanced Settings” and make yours look exactly as shown below and click “OK” then click “OK” again.
NOTE: You CAN change the authentication mode to USER and then click “Save Credentials” to save your network login info for next time.
11) Click on your Wi-Fi signal bars icon near the clock and click “Connect” to LAS-Staff
12) Log in with your network credentials and click OK.