Java not working
If you are trying to access old Java applets or script and they are blocked, here is how to unblock them:
1. Update your JAVA. You will find the installer in your “Lowell Staff Applications” called INSTALL JAVA xxx (Where xxx is the version)
2. Open Chrome browser and navigate to the website that has the java applet you want.
3. Copy that address into your clipboard.
4.Locate and right click on the notification in the address bar—→
5. Click on “Always allow plug-ins…”“
6. Click “Run all plug-ins this time”
7. Click Done.
8. Refresh your original website “f5” and click past the warning.
IF you receive this message:
Then Please fill out a Technology Request with the URL Address of the website.