Manual LAS-Staff Wi-Fi setup:
1. Right click on your wireless task-bar icon and choose “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
2. Click on “Manage wireless networks” then click on “Add”.
3. Click on “Manually Create a network profile”.
4. Make your settings look like these below then click “Next”.
5. Click “Change connection settings”.
6. Un-check “Validate server certificate” THEN
7. Click CONFIGURE and UNCHECK “Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any)”. Verify yours look like the image shown below and click “OK” and then OK again to close the Properties window
8. Click on “Advanced Settings” and make yours look exactly as shown below and click “OK” then click “OK” again.
NOTE: You CAN change the authentication mode to USER and then click “Save Credentials” to save your network login info for next time.
It should look like the picture below;
Now click on your Wi-Fi task bar icon and choose LAS-Staff.
When you get a POP-UP asking for 'Additional information', click on it and login with your normal LAS network login.