If you are having trouble printing labels or envelopes using the bypass tray please follow these steps to ensure proper settings.
1. Click on your Start menu and choose “Devices and Printers”
2. Right click on the Xerox printer you want to use.
3. Choose “Print Properties” from the drop down menu.
4. Click on “Preferences…” at the bottom of the window
5. Under “Paper” choose “Other Type” and put a check next to “Automatically Select”
6. Under “Select by tray” and put a check next to “Automatically Select”
7. Click Apply to save the changes and continue to print as normal.
If your labels smear, change these settings on the printer.
1. Press menu button on the printer.
2. Press up or down arrows to find PAPER, Press OK button.
3. Press up or down arrows to find Tray 1MPT type, Press OK button.
4. Press up or down arrows to find LABELS, press OK button, Screen should display SAVED.