This is an old revision of the document!
All LAS Chromebook must be logged into using your lowelleducation.com account. You cannot login to a chromebook using a normal '<username>@gmail.com' login
(no wifi connection)(These steps should be completed before going offline)
When away from LAS, check what Wi-Fi networks are near your location by clicking the network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen. Just click a network name to connect to it.
- When you see the icon in the lower-right corner of your screen, that means your Chromebook is connected to the network.
- For further information, please see this Google Help Article → https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/1047420?hl=en
Useful links to Useful Topics:
- Using Chromebook offline → https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/3214688?hl=en
- Setting up your Google Docs for Offline Access → https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2375012
- Working Offline → https://support.google.com/drive/topic/1628465